Friday, March 25, 2011

Preeow, world!

Nice to meat you, blogosphere! I'm Steven, and this is my blog. I have a blog now. I am blogging about it. That's kind of silly.



A few things about me: I'm a writer who's focus is on writing for screen and visual media. I've written shorts and screenplays, but my ultimate goal would be to write for video games, which I see as the future of epic storytelling. I work a desk job and write on the side, preferring to frame it as Jim Rohn: working full time on my job, and part time on my fortune.

I'm also what I call a "right-leaning militant foodie." I live to eat, really, and I take my food very seriously. I love food that is fresh, original, and unique, but I also like food that is what it's supposed to be. Everything doesn't have to be some sort of fancy shmancy, because not every situation calls for it. A greaseball burger, a cheap margarita, or a bucket of steak fries can all be just as good if the situation calls for it.

I am blessed to live in the Live Music Capitol of the word: Austin, Texas. It's a city where it's good to be a foodie, good to be a creative person, and good to be alive just about every day of the week. There's never a dull moment in Austin!

So that's a bit about me. Nice to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment